Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Get Well Card for Sketchbook Saturday Challenge

One of my Curves workout buddies had two knee replacements last week, so we all wanted to send her some get well wishes...  using up a bit of my stash again (yay!).  I almost never use a white background for my cards, yet I love the look when I see others do it.  I've used the Sketchbook Saturday Challenge sketch:

Patterned papers are Urban Prairie, Basic Grey; Stamp set is Say it in Style, CTMH; Vintage Oval stamp and die, Verve; Inks are Pear and Black, CTMH; Prima Flowers; Martha Stewart punch; Michaels pearls.

4 comments:

Debbie Carriere said...

Another great card! Love the bright flowers - sure she will love it!

Romaine said...

Karen, I love the BG Urban prairie collection- such a pretty card!

Jennifer Perkins said...

Beautiful! I love the colors in the paper and the flowers. :o)

Iwona Palamountain (Chupa) said...

What a gorgeous floral paper, and perfect composition. Love it!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails