Wednesday, April 10, 2024

Ombre Floral J

 Another of my Betterpress experiments, today!  I wanted to see if I could press an ombre effect, so I sponged three colours of Distress Oxide Inks (regular distress inks just bead up on the plates), onto my Floral J and Sentiment press plates.  I used Peacock Feathers, Wild Honey and Abandoned Coral - all of which create other colours when overlapped.  It worked really well!

I used regular cardstock, so there isn't much of an impression - but it really gave a nice crisp image, so I'm really happy with the result.  I pulled out some Watercolour Wishes patterned paper from Lawn Fawn from my stash, and layered a few colours to match my inks.  I added a few sparkly enamel dots, and added Stickles to the flower centers.

You can find all of your Betterpress supplies (and Distress inks!) at the Papercrafter's Workshop.



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails