Monday, April 8, 2024

Floral Z

 A Zillion Thanks!  This is the Floral Z and Sentiment press plate from Spellbinders.  This started out as an experiment with their Pebble Cotton Card Panel, to see how Distress Oxide inks would blend on it - and it worked out really well!  

I used Shaded Lilac, Spun Sugar and Kitsch Flamingo Distress Oxide ink - just doing a soft blend in a blotchy pattern on my panel.  Then I ran it through my Betterpress machine using their black ink.  I then used regular distress ink smooshed on my palette as watercolours - and painted in the flowers, following the same gradient as my ink blending.  You can see it a little better in my close up:

Finally, I die cut my panel and mounted it on black and periwinkle cardstock.  I still may go back and add some sparkle to the flower centers...  You can find all your Betterpress supplies at the Papercrafter's Workshop:


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails