Tuesday, April 2, 2024

Floral Q

Quintessentially yours!  What a great sentiment.  This is the Floral Q and Sentiment press plate from Spellbinders.  I'm loving working my way through a bunch of different letters that are part of this collection.

The letters/sentiments come on two separate plates that easily fit together on your Betterpress platen.  I once again decided to do this like the registration plates that are intended to be more than one colour.  I wanted the Q to be bright pink, but thought that the words would look better in black - so I inked them up separately, then carefully nudged the sentiment into place to press them both at the same time.

This is the Bisque colour of Cotton Card Panels - which is just barely off white, and the deep pink ink is Raspberry Bliss by Pinkfresh Studio.  The black is the Betterpress Black ink.  This set is quite large, taking up the better part of a 4 1/4 x 5 1/2" panel - so I kept my card design fairly simple, just adding a strip of checked paper above and below, then mounting it all on black cardstock.  I used tiny black jewels as the flower centers, and added a few larger jewels for decoration.

You can find all of your Betterpress supplies at the Papercrafter's Workshop!



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails