Wednesday, May 26, 2021

More stencilled backgrounds!

I am still working my way through the pile of fun stencilled backgrounds that I created a few weeks ago.  And I promise that I will find other word dies to begin using!  I just really love the Beautiful Word Die from Pinkfresh Studio, and I've combined it with their Leafy Branch die and Diamond Motif stencil.
This is a slimline stencil, but it was so easy to just ink it up, then move sideways to be able to cover the whole card front.  I used a mixture of Squeezed Lemonade, Wild Honey and Worn Lipstick Distress Oxide inks on both the stencil and the Word die.  I die cut the word 3 times, and glued them all together to make a more substantial embellishment.  The Leafy Branch diecut was coated with Wink of Stella, so it's quite shimmery in person!  A few champagne coloured pearls finished things off.

I am entering my card into the Pinkfresh Studio Monthly Challenge for May - which is "Anything Goes".

4 comments:

Allie said...

Great idea to use the stencil on a regular sized card - it looks fantastic!

Lea Lawson said...

Beautiful background! Thanks for playing along with our May challenge!

Carmela said...

Such a pretty card!!

Carmela said...

Such a pretty card!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails