Sunday, May 23, 2021

Oopsie Daisy

 This card has been on my desk for a month in various stages!  Finally fixed it and got it assembled today.  Yes, fixed it - as I can't seem to spatter paint to save my life.  Everyone else seems to effortlessly spatter a little paint on their projects for that perfect finishing touch.  Me, not so much.  

Take a peek at the photo below, and you'll see the remains of my grey paint spatters on the flowers.  I managed to salvedge the bow and flowers, but had to completely redo the stencilled background - it wasn't pretty.  Happy with my end result, though!  Background stencil and dies are Pinkfresh Studio, floral stamps are The Greetery.


1 comment:

Allie said...

This card turned out beautifully! I really like the bouquet you created for a slimline - makes me want to go make one right now too!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails