Saturday, October 27, 2018

A 21st Birthday

My baby is 21 today, and she is one of my biggest card-making supporters!  Always willing to look at my work and give me suggestions or opinions.  When she was little, she was all about bright and happy colours, with a little sparkle thrown in.  So even though she's no longer wearing pink and purple every day... it's still what I reach for when it comes to making her cards.  And "Boo" is a nickname if you're wondering about the odd sentiment!
I had fun with some Distress Oxide ink blending, stamped the sentiment over top, and then coloured Boo and the flowers with some Wink of Stella to provide some shimmer.
Patterned papers are Lawn Fawn, Flowers are Moderne Flowers from Colourific, 'Boo' is Framework Alphabet and Hello Life - both CTMH.  Distress Oxide Inks are Spiced Marmalade, Picked Raspberry & Wilted Violet. Hemstitched Oval dies are Spellbinders.

1 comment:

Allie said...

Your ink blending is really beautiful and goes perfectly with that oval die - I should get that out! Beautiful card, I bet Paige loved it!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails