Friday, October 12, 2018

Seasonal Watercolours

Two more watercolour cards today, using the Art Impressions Watercolour stamp sets: the barn and truck are from WC Truck Mini Set; and the trees are from WC Tree Set 1.  The tree branches in the truck bed are from the WC Branches Set:
 I used my Marvy African Violet marker to draw in the hillside and snow mounds, then painted in the mountains and added a setting sun and some whispy clouds.
 I used my sewing machine to add some zigzag stitching to the background papers, stamped my sentiment and popped up the image with some pop dots.
 For my second card I created a spring version of the truck, making a grassy meadow, and adding  some purple flowers with the tiny flowers from the original Flowers Set.
My upcoming class at The Workshop in Stouffville is showing how to use the same stamps to create scenes for different seasons, so I'm going to take these along as examples.

1 comment:

Allie said...

Beautifully done! I love the snowy hills you added in. Neat to see different seasons with the same set. Wish I was there to take your class!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails