Friday, September 21, 2018

Dream - Colourific

Hello everyone!  It's my day to post on the Colourific blog, and I have a simple card using 3 different stamp sets to share:
 I started by die cutting a circle shape from a piece of scrap paper to create a mask, then I taped it down on my cardstock and created an ombre/sunset effect using three colours of Distress Oxide Inks (Wild Honey, Worn Lipstick & Candied Apple).  After removing the mask, I stamped the two flowers from the Moderne Flowers set, the leaves and butterfly from the Leaves stamp set, and added the Dream sentiment from Unicorns & Chasing Rainbows - all in Black Versafine ink.  I drew in the stems with a fine black marker.
I used my sewing machine to stitch the panel down to some black cardstock, and popped the whole piece up with some pop dots before adhering it to my patterned paper.  I added a few white sequins to finish it off.  You can find all of the stamp sets on the Colourific website here... or click on the stamp names above to go directly to them on the site.  Happy stamping!


1 comment:

Allie said...

Excellent sunset that you created with your mask. The colours are warm and pretty. Another great Colorific card!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails