Monday, September 3, 2018

Watercolour Bookmarks

I had an afternoon to play with some Art Impressions watercolour stamp sets this week... but even better, I played with some of the NEW Art Impressions watercolour stamp sets!!  The current challenge on the Ai blog is Tags/Bookmarks, and the ladies' work is very inspiring.  So far, I've painted five of them.  I may add some ribbon, or mount them on some cardstock, but I'm going to wait until I'm ready to give them away:
 This challenge has actually really inspired me - I loved painting these quick & easy projects, and I've decided that these are something that I'm going to include with my Christmas cards to co-workers (I work in a library - bookmarks?  Yup, a good fit!)
 Now these two are a direct CASE of the tag Tricia Kennedy posted on the Ai blog for the challenge post.  I really love the pink tree that she did, and it is not something that I would ever have thought of!  So I copied hers, and then did a traditional green tree version.  This is using the new WC Fairy Doors Set #5056.
These three are a brand new line from Art Impressions - Watercolour Bible Journaling sets!  They are designed to be long and lean (perfect for the edge of a Bible journal) but they are also perfectly designed for bookmarks.  So I am using My Fortress Set #5069; Living Water Set #5068 and Good Shepherd Set #5070.  They'll be available soon on the Art Impressions website - or you can check with your local stamp store.  *The great thing about Ai watercolour sets, is that they come with a full colour image on the packaging, and I usually start out by copying their example.

3 comments:

Allie said...

These are absolutely stunning! Beautiful work! Those mountains in the background and the sweet fairy doors...it's hard to choose which one I like the best :)

S. Molinari said...

These are very beautiful!

Renee Matarese said...

These are all fabulous! So soft and pretty. I just finished pinning them!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails