Monday, September 24, 2018

Art Impressions Wooden Door class

I have another Art Impressions Watercolour class coming up at the Crafter's Workshop in Stouffville, Ontario in a few weeks (October 16th & 19th you can sign up online here!), so I thought I'd share what we're going to be making.  We'll be doing two cards, both with "Wooden Door"- and the set is included in the class fee, so you get to take it home with you.  At first glance - this looks like a holiday stamp set, but we're going to see just how versatile these stamps are when you change them up a little, since we're going to do both a fall & winter/holiday version.  Here are the samples:
Our first card is following pretty much how the set was designed to be used - a wintery doorway, with a wreath and a covering of snow.
 For the fall version, we'll be using the same doorway, switching up the colour palette with some fall foliage, and a pot of flowers instead of the wood pile.  *We're going to be doing a third project, too - that will be a surprise.  Hope to see you at the Workshop - spots are filling up fast!


1 comment:

Allie said...

I REALLY wish I was there to take this class of yours...makes me want to get that set out right now. I love the snowy door, but that fall version is really great too!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails