Thursday, August 24, 2017

Orange & Purple Challenge

The Art Impressions Design Team are showcasing the three newest Ai woodmount stamps available in Hobby Lobby stores right now!  I have the sweet little Halloween sentiment that needs just a touch of colour, and I made it up into a quick card and a matching tag and bag to hold some treats:

I used my Memory Keeper's Gift Bag Punch Board to make a small sized gift bag in matching papers to hold a few Halloween goodies.  The Halloween stamp is perfect for a tag!
Here are the new stamps! 
Our current challenge on the Ai blog is Orange & Purple!  So head on over to the blog to see what the rest of the DT has to share, and you can link up your Halloween creation while you're there.
*Editing my post to add in this great promo put on by Ai for the rest of August - details are on the blog!


6 comments:

Cheri Burry said...

Karen I love your projects!! And that paper is the cutest ever!!

Sharon Caudle said...

I am totally in love with that Doodlebug paper and you colored your stamp perfectly to match it!! Adorable bag and card set Karen!!

Renee Matarese said...

What a cute set! Anyone would be thrilled to get this card and bag.

Jil Lebel said...

Cute! I love how you colored the image! You really took the time to make each part shine. You used the cutest paper. Those monsters are the cutest. Bring on Halloween! Jil

Allie said...

Fantastic card and bag! I like the combination :)

Renee Collier said...

Loving your color combinations. Adorable!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails