Monday, August 1, 2016

Mojo Monday #459

I had this image sitting on my craft desk, all coloured up and ready to go... so I pulled out the same papers I've used with it in the past, and made up a card for this week's Mojo Monday challenge.  Here is Jean from Art Impressions:

Patterned paper is Springtime from Doodlebug Designs, Cardstock is Bazzill and Close To My Heart; Copic Markers; Stamps are Jean and Not Deaf by Art Impressions; YNS Gumdrops; Ink is Memento Tuxedo Black and Onyx Black by Versafine.

3 comments:

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Such a fun card! That sentiment totally made me giggle. Thanks for joining us for Mojo Monday!

Allie said...

Another fun sketch. Funny sentiment too, haha!

Cynthia said...

This is SO fun, Karen! Great sentiment. I love this image... need to pull it out and play.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails