Tuesday, August 23, 2016

Beach Babes

***THIS JUST IN!!***
I have exciting news for you - while I was getting today's card ready to post, I got an email from Kate telling us that the clear sets that up until now have been available exclusively at Michaels and Hobby Lobby - are going to be available on the Ai website as of this Thursday!!  This is exciting news for International crafters, or those of you who may not be near a Michaels or Hobby Lobby store!  Be sure to check out the website this Thursday the 25th to see all of these amazing sets you'll want to scoop up!  And now, back to our regularly scheduled post...
 Summer really is marching right along, isn't it?  So while the weather is still lovely & warm... I wanted a chance to use Art Impressions Beach Babes (SC0653) clear acrylic set that is available through Hampton Art at Michael's stores.  I've used two of the three images and one of the five sentiments that come in the set:

 I just love this high-maintenance gal...  I added some Star Dust Stickles to the bling on her finger, and used pop dots under the sun & sentiment.  She's coloured with Copic markers, and I added the suggestion of blue sky around her, and sand under her beach chair.  Happy stamping!
Copic markers used: Skin tones - E11, E00, E000, R30, R20, R22
Greys - C3, C2, C1
Purples - BV08, BV04, BV02, BV01, BV00, BV000
Oranges - YR18, YR16, YR15, YR12
Yellows - Y26, Y21, E50, Y15, Y13, Y11, YR15
Aquas - BG18, BG15, BG13, BG11
Pink - RV14
Greens - YG03, YG01
Blues - B000, B0000


2 comments:

Nancy Ball said...

This card and sentiment speaks to me! Love all of your cards!

Allie said...

Ha! Nice sentiment. Your colours are great...perfect summer card!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails