Saturday, August 27, 2016

Happy Birthday, Lora!!


Happy Birthday to You
Happy Birthday to You
Happy Birthday dear Lora
Happy Birthday to You……………………..
 Lora, the High Hopes Rubber Stamps and One Crazy Stamper DT Divas along with some very Special guests are doing a Birthday Wishes Blog Hop to celebrate your birthday.
I made a fun 3D card for Lora using Art Impressions' Birthday Fairy Set, I gave her a sparkly wand, added some Wink of Stella to her earrings, and her skirt is on an Action Wobble to make her do a little Birthday Boogie for Lora :o) 
I met Lora about four years ago when a friend took me shopping to the One Crazy Stamper store - and I've been a regular there ever since!  I'm lucky that I'm just a short drive away.  She's such a genuine person - a few years ago when she heard that my 14 year old daughter had a cupcake business, she immediately ordered a crazy amount of cupcakes (6 dozen?) for a crop event that she was hosting - simply because she wanted to support a young entrepreneur.  She has been very encouraging to me personally, asking me to be on her design team, to teach classes at the store, and to demo at trade shows.  The thing that I most admire about her is that she is a savvy business owner, who keeps growing and changing her business, and who still has a deep love for the art of stamping.  Happy Birthday, Lora!

Hop along, be inspired and don’t forget to leave a birthday wish for Lora on the One Crazy Stamper and/or High Hopes Rubber Stamps blogs. Here is our hop list for today - your next stop is Dina Gerner's blog!
Cheri  
Karen Day (you are here!)
Special Guests 
Karen Dedman (Your Next Stamp)
Denise Lynn (Whimsy Stamps)

Karan Gerber (Heartfelt Creations)

9 comments:

Donna Rudy said...

Love this Karen!!! The "boogey" is perfect for this card! and I love the sparkly wand! Lora will Love it!

Lora Sinkler-Lake said...

Karen thank you soooooo much, I'm totally in love with this card!!!!

Cheri Burry said...

Love the "birthday boogie"! Super cute card!!

Karan Gerber said...

the sentiment made me smile knowing Lora is booging in Florida, love the colouring

Roberta Stevenson said...

This card is hilarious! So fun. Love it! Great colouring and design.
Lora will love this. Happy Birthday Lora!!!

mn36 said...

Boogie fairy LOL wonderful card to lift anyone's spirits

Sue said...

An awesome card Karen. Love the details.

Jane Z said...

Fabulous card, Karen! Love, love, love your copic colouring! Awesome job on this fun card! :)

Dina said...

Love this! So much fun!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails