Tuesday, August 30, 2016

Meow-lloween!

 By now I'm sure you've seen the fabulous new Halloween images that Art Impressions has come out with for 2016, and I have a few of them to share today!  Here are three cards using Meow-lloween Set (Sku #4786):

These were such fun images to colour!  I used a mix of patterned papers, cutting a couple of rectangles on the diagonal, and using them for a couple of cards.
 And this is what I call a 'Simple Spinner Card' - unlike the Ai Spinners that have a front and back image that spin around, this is just a single image that I cut out with an oval die, and then mounted some patterned paper onto the backside, after sandwiching a piece of thread down the middle.  I used my next largest oval die to cut an opening in my card base, and suspended my little oval in the middle of it.  (So you can turn just about any image into a spinner!)


 Now is a great time to check out all of the Halloween images that are available in the Ai store, and get started on your Halloween crafting!
Copics used: Greys - W7, W5, W3, W1, W00. C5, C3, C1, C00
Purples - BV08, BV04, BV02, BV01, BV00, BV000
Oranges - YR18, YR16, YR15, YR12, YR00
Yellows - Y38, Y35, Y32, E50, E51
Greens - YG05, YG03, YG01, YG00
Browns - E15, E13, E11, E02
Pink - R22


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails