Thursday, February 28, 2013

You are my Happy

This is another wonderful stamp from the Buzz & Bumble Workshop on the Go.  I'm working on building up my generic stash of birthday cards, so this one should fit the bill.  I've used this week's sketch from The Paper Players, and the colours from The Play Date Cafe:
 
Patterned papers are The Sweetest Thing, My Mind's Eye; Cardstock is Slate & White Daisy, CTMH; Stamp set is Buzz & Bumble, CTMH; Ink is Sorbet, CTMH; Spellbinder's die; Twine is American Crafts; Button & papers are Key Ingredients kit, Taylored Expressions.

3 comments:

Donna B. said...

Beautiful card! Love your papers! Thanks for playing at the Play Date Cafe.

Brian King said...

Karen,
The combination of colors and sketch are perfect together! I love this card - so soft and sweet. Thank you for playing along with The Paper Players this week.

Lynn said...

Aww, super sweet! I love the pastel patterned paper you used. Thanks for playing along at the Play Date Cafe!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails