Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Deconstructed Sketch #90

I've been waiting to find the perfect sketch to use with this stamp set!  This week's Deconstructed Sketch worked perfectly.  I know, you're all thinking "uhh, Karen... that doesn't make sense?"  The sentiment, that is.  Well, note my last name.  In the twentyish or so years that I've been with my husband, whenever someone says "What a gorgeous day!" he'll simply say, "thank you".  People look at you funny, and then smile when they get it :o)  Now both of my kids do it, too.  Sigh.  So I think this will be his anniversary card :o)
Patterned papers, stamp set, wooden bee & sparkles are all Buzz & Bumble Workshop on the Go; Ink is Cocoa; Cardstock is Champagne, Cocoa & Sunset.  All Close To My Heart.  Copic marker.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Lovely Card Karen! This paper pack is perfect with this sketch!

Debbie Carriere said...

Ha!! Totally love it!!! And I am sure he will, too!

Dawn said...

That's awesome! Love the explanation of your sentiment.

Kathleen said...

Yes, Just a Perfect Day!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails