Saturday, February 9, 2013

Dynamic Duos #39

It's time for some softer colours at Dynamic Duos, where we're featuring Pink Pirouette & Pool Party this week.  I needed a baby card for one of my son's favourite teachers, so this colour combo was perfectly timed!
We would love to have you join us over at the Dynamic Duos blog, where you can see all kinds of fabulous inspiration from the rest of the design team, or you'll find them linked on my sidebar.  If you don't have the exact colours, just use something similar. (You'll notice that my cardstock is a little more blue, as I just didn't have anything as minty as Pool Party).

Patterned paper is Chantilly; Cardstock is Baby Pink, Heavenly Blue & Colonial White; Stamp set is Gracious Greetings; Ink is Grey Wool; Bitty Pearls, Rosette ribbon & Grosgrain ribbon - all supplies are CTMH; Taylored Expressions Medium scallop die.
 

6 comments:

walchowDesign said...

Lovely take on the colour challenge!

Amy Moore said...

So pretty and delicate!

Vicki Burdick said...

so pretty, love the flower trim!!!

Jenny Engelke said...

This is the perfect combo for a baby card! I thought about going in that direction and after seeing your card I'm sorry I didn't! It's beautiful! ♥

Amy White said...

So pretty! Love that row of fabric roses!

Anne Marie Hile said...

So pretty, Karen! The flower trim is such a soft and delicate detail. You rocked the colors this week, for sure. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails