Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Mojo Monday!

I liked this week's Mojo sketch, and decided to use a colour that I never use - Pansy Purple - along with some rub-ons that I've had sitting around for awhile.  I'm really pleased with the result:


Prima Flowers; All other supplies CTMH: Patterned Papers - Heart of Winter; Cardstock - Pansy Purple, Colonial White, Olive; Stamp sets - You're a Hoot, Say It In Style; Inks - Pansy Purple, Chocolate; Nature's Ambiance Rub-ons; Sparkles; Chocolate & Pansy Purple brads

3 comments:

Marie said...

I love this card, especially the sewing (can't tell if it is real or faux?) and the way you embellished your scroll.

Debbie Carriere said...

I love this card! The colors are great together & that owl is too cute :)

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Oh how fun! Love those little flowers! Thanks for playing Mojo Monday! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails