Monday, August 23, 2010

Heart2Heart Challenge

I smiled when I read this week's Heart2Heart Challenge: "stitching" - since I stitch on almost every card I make!  I especially love to zigzag... and to do it on curves & circles.  So - with all that in mind, I pulled out Magnifique, one of CTMH's new fall paper packs, and started stitching.  The design is loosely based on a Wishes card pattern, "Sentimental Wave":

All supplies are CTMH: Patterned papers are Magnifique; Cardstock is Chocolate & Colonial White; Ink is Pacifica; Stamp Set is Buttoned Together; Basic Buttons.  Card is 4" x 9 1/2".

14 comments:

Marie said...

This is so pretty!!!! Actual sewing intimidates me so I still use the faux method even though my girls bought me a craft sewing machine for Mother's Day!!

Stamp n Fun with Debi said...

Wow nice sewing! I can't wait to use my new paperpack too. Great card!

Amanda Kowalker said...

Oh that is very nice! I love this new paper pack and your card is so unique! Love it!

Debbie Carriere said...

I love your card, & your stitching is fabulous! The buttons were a great addition.

Paper doll said...

Fabulous! The stitching is perfect and I love the buttons! Thanks for creating with H2H!

Katy said...

LOVE this paper..LOVE this card...LOVE the buttons!!!

Romaine said...

I love how you shaped the paper and the gradations of the buttons!

Peggy Lee said...

beautiful card, your stitching is perfect and me too love the buttons...

Lela said...

Wow, your stitching is beautiful! Lovely card too!

Mandy Leahy said...

WOW this card is fabulous! I sure wish I could sew like that... I need some practice on circles. =) Thanks for playing along with us at Heart 2 Heart Challenges.

Andrea Ewen said...

Super out-of-the box design! I think I'd be afraid to stitch anything but a straight line! Gorgeous colors and I love that medley of buttons, just the right amount of detail to draw the eye. Well done and thanks for joining us at Heart 2 Heart challenges!

Kate said...

BEAUTIFUL!!! I love it!

Kelly Triggs said...

Wow! Love the layout on this card! Thanks for playing along with H2H this week.

Unknown said...

Gor-gee-o-so!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails