Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Heart2Heart Challenge

I'm happy to be able to participate in another Heart2Heart Challenge this week!  We were asked to make anything using a tag... so I wanted to finally try making some paper flowers, and decided to grunge it up a bit:
All supplies are CTMH: Cardstock is White Daisy, Hollyhock, Creme Brulee, Blush & Sweet Leaf;  Stamp sets are For Every Occassion & Key To My Heart;  Inks are Creme Brulee & Desert Sand;  Ribbon & Button are Sweet Leaf Connections Club and Olive Organdy.

7 comments:

Andrea Ewen said...

Very pretty, Karen! Great details in the stitching and that wonderful flourish stamp! And that grungy flower is awesome! Thanks for joining us at Heart 2 Heart Challenges...glad you could play along!

Marie said...

Wow - I clicked on the photo to see all the details up close - beautiful. I love the flower!

Kate said...

I really like the flower. Great job!

Sharli Schaitberger said...

Thanks cool! LOVE the grunge flower and the elegance of the swirls together. Nice!

Deneen said...

Great tag, I love all the details. Thanks for playing along with H2H!

Sheri said...

Great tag Karen!

Paper doll said...

Cute, cute, cute!! Thanks for joining the fun with H2H!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails