Sunday, August 8, 2010

Color Throwdown Challenge #104

Most people who participated in this week's Color Throwdown Challenge seemed to see this colour combo as "summer"... but I definitely saw it as "fall".  I pulled out my Treetops stamp set, added some ribbon, sanded a little - and here's what I came up with:  (oh - and look for the birdies!)


Two of the trees are pop dotted for a little dimension:

All supplies are CTMH:  Stamp sets are Treetops & Somebirdie Loves You; Cardstock is Sorbet, Creme Brulee, Colonial White, Olive; Inks are Olive, Sorbet, Creme Brulee & Desert Sand; Chocolate Ribbon Rounds

2 comments:

Broni said...

I love that you used the colors for a fall card! Your trees are awesome!! Thanks so much for playing along in the Color Throwdown with us!

Sheila Bennett said...

Your birds in the trees are such a nice touch. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails