Wednesday, December 13, 2023

December Birthdays

 I have a couple of family birthdays this week, so I pulled out one of the panels I made last summer using the Butterflies stamps and stencils (I made up several extra stamped panels in different colourways - for exactly this reason, to pull out when needed!), and fussy cut out the butterflies.

For this card I used the Diagonal Stitched Plaid Cover die on some aqua cardstock as the base, then die cut the Stitched Scallop Rectangles die in some fine, sparkly silver cardstock.  I glued the butterfly down with a gem for it's head, and added one of the Perfect Sentiments with some 3D foam tape.
My second card uses the Eyelet Cover Die from Pigment Craft Company on aqua cardstock, trimmed to show just a hint of white around the edges.  I die cut the smaller Stitched Scallop Rectangle die from the same glittery cardstock and added another Perfect Sentiment with foam tape.

They're wonderfully sparkly in person!  All supplies are Pinkfresh Studio, except where noted.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails