Thursday, December 21, 2023

Karen's Top 5 of 2023

 Hello everyone!

Here we are just days away from Christmas and the end of the year.  I want to take a moment to say thank you to everyone who follows us on the Art Impressions blog, leaves comments or likes on our posts, whether they're on the blog, or on Facebook and Instagram.  Your support and encouragement are very valued!

Now to my Top 5 Art Impressions projects from 2023 - always fun to scroll back and see what I've created this year!  Here are my choices in the order that they appeared:

From February 2nd: 

From June 1st:
From June 29th:
From November 5th:
From December 3rd:
*This last one also happened to be my most 'liked' project of the year!

Wishing you all a lovely holiday season, and a Crafty New Year.
 









1 comment:

Allie said...

I was about to say that cute little truck was my favourite but that winter scene at the end really takes the cake! Always love your scenes :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails