Monday, October 16, 2023

Basic Birthday cards

 I have a whole whack of family birthdays in the fall, so when I make a birthday card, I try to make multiples!  This Happy Birthday die from Lawn Fawn comes to the rescue every time.  It's a great way to make use of some of the patterned paper in my stash, too.

Basic Grey has been gone for many years now... but this is their Marjolaine collection.  I love that it can work for both masculine and feminine cards.  I tried to pick patterns that weren't too busy.  Hmm.  Or let's say, I picked patterns that went together!  I used the 5722 Birthday Journal set from Art Impressions for the cake and presents, that were coloured with Copic markers and fussy cut.
I love putting a shadow die behind this sentiment, to help it stand out a bit more.  The images were adhered with some 3D foam adhesive to make them stand out a bit more.
Four more cards for my stash!  Although they won't last long...


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails