Monday, January 18, 2021

Say it With Stamps

 I love the Say it With Stamps line from Photoplay!  They are word die sets that come with a matching stamp set of the same word image, along with coordinating phrases.  I played with them this fall for the Demo Days at the Papercrafter's Workshop, and had a few extras that I made up into 11 more cards for next year:

Each of the word dies comes with a matching 'mat' to frame each word beautifully.  The Joy & Peace are in one set, and the Merry & Christmas are in another.
Each stamp set has the same word image, along with dozens of phrases to accompany the words.  I also have the set of tiny strip dies that come in different lengths to die cut out any phrase you create.
I used the Jingle All the Way papers from Simple Stories, and added a few berries, pine boughs and pinecones, with a few twine bows.  If you look closely you'll see the spatters of white paint that I added to each of my cards.
The Photoplay and Simple Stories products can be found at the Papercrafter's Workshop!



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails