Tuesday, April 10, 2018

Uptown Girls Snapshots Minis - Stamping Bella

Here are two more Stamping Bella cards that I made using the cute little Uptown Girls Snapshots Minis.  I used the fun Lawn Fawn Rainbow papers with some black & white Chalkboard papers from Simply Creative.
 I've had these little gold clothespins kicking around for a while, and loved the idea of pinning up the polaroids on a little hemp clothesline.  I used my Cricut to cut the medallion out and added a sentiment from Art Impressions "Comfy on Couch Set".
 I stamped all four images together for this card, coloured them with my Copics to match the background papers and continuing with the metallic gold idea - cut my Avery Elle "happy" die from some gold cardstock.
You can see both of these cards in the Crafter's Workshop booth this weekend at Scrapfest, or later on in the store in Stouffville.

1 comment:

Allie said...

Very cute cards! I love the polaroids on the hemp clothesline - great idea!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails