Wednesday, April 11, 2018

Sketchy Saturday & Inspired By

Like the rest of the continent, we're having a chilly, snowy spring.  So maybe that's why I took Laurel's Inspired By photo and turned it into a Christmas card?  Not what I set out to do... I had this wonderful Lawn Fawn "Knit Picky" paper that reminded me of the knitted throw in the photo, and then I went searching to see what papers I had in blue tones... and there was Echo Park's I Love Winter.  And of course, it turned into a coffee/hot chocolate type of card, too.  I used Laurel's Sketchy Saturday sketch as well:
 And when you make a Christmas card... you always make a second one :o)
I used a couple of Memory Box dies for the snowflakes & mug, and added a few tiny rhinestones for a little sparkle.

3 comments:

Laurel said...

Karen I LOVE this card! I love the paper, those snowflakes.... and I love that you combined both challenges! Well done! Thanks for playing at Inspired By and Sketchy Saturday! :) Have a great day!

Allie said...

This is great! Way to add to your Christmas stash :)

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Such a fabulous coffee card, Karen! Love those wintery blues.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails