Friday, April 20, 2018

Pots of Flowers

I've had these images painted for a couple of years now - and only just made them up into cards this week.  I am using the Art Impressions Watercolour stamps, and have painted them on the Close To My Heart smooth watercolour paper.  It's a fairly blue-white paper, and shows the pigments from the markers quite strongly:

 The plaids are from Jen Hadfield for Simple Stories, along with the Lawn Fawn Watercolour papers.
Stamp sets used are WC Containers; Flower Cart; Foliage Set; Flower Set.  Marvy & Tombow markers.  Sentiment sets are both CTMH.

2 comments:

Allie said...

These are so lovely with that gingham - I can't get enough of it! That little butterfly is sweet and perfect on the one card. I love it!

Gloria said...

I love your cards Karen. You have really inspired me. I tend to make my cards using Art Impression stamps too fussy but simple looks so much better. I am so please I saw your post xx









LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails