Wednesday, April 18, 2018

Art Impressions Watercolours

Well, we are just coming out of the horrible ice/snow/freezing rain situation that has plagued the east for the last few days... and the one upside was that I was forced to stay indoors and craft (forced!!).  I somehow managed to get 16 cards put together.  I will admit that I had a pile of Art Impressions watercolour images already painted up, so it was just a matter of picking papers and putting them all together.  Here are the first of them that I'll be sharing over the next few days:

 I am teaching two Ai Watercolour classes at the Workshop in Stouffville Ontario this week, so these are some of the samples that I brought to share.  I finally had a chance to use the gorgeous new Lawn Fawn gingham papers - they were the perfect soft background.

Art Impressions Watercolour sets used are: Rustic Containers Set; Garden Wagon Mini Set; Foliage Set; Flowers set; Flower Set 2; and Watering can.  Sentiments are CTMH. Marvy & Tombow inks.
I am playing along with Laurel's Sketchy Saturday sketch, as well!

2 comments:

Laurel said...

Such soft pretty colors! I LOVE how you colored that wagon and you had me at gingham! Thanks for playing along!

Allie said...

That wagon and that stitching are so great! Can't believe how many cards you were able to put together - way to go!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails