Sunday, November 19, 2023

Cooking Up Christmas

 Betsy Veldman creates the most amazing product suites, and the Cooking Up Christmas set from last year is just darling.  I love the slightly retro vibe that the graphic creates, and kept the overall card design pretty simple to show it off.  This is only a 3-part stencil!  But I used several different Distress Oxide Inks on each layer to create my scene.  The coordinating stamp set adds in all the wonderful details like the icing, jar shading and all the fun words.

After stencilling & stamping, I blended some warm brown tones around the edges to age things a little, and sewed my panel onto my card base with my sewing machine.  I'm debating on adding a little Distress Glitter... but will sit on that idea for a bit.  Happy to have 12 of these in my pile of holiday cards!



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails