Monday, November 27, 2023

Tractor card

 Just a quick card that I put together to create a fun scene for a little fella turning 3 (who likes tractors!).  I used the 5596 - Harvest Farm Truck Set from Art Impressions, masked it, and added a gnome from 5785 Gnomes Set as the driver.  Since I wanted to create a little scene, I added the barn, and fence from 5371 - WC Barn Set.  The rest was sketched in with a pencil.

These sets are typically part of the Watercolour line at Ai, but I wanted to be quick and simple, so used Copic markers.  I took a black fineline pen and outlined all of the features that I drew in to balance things out.  I stitched the scene to some black cardstock with my sewing machine, and mounted it to the bright background paper with some 3D foam adhesive.



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails