Sunday, March 19, 2023

Congrats card

 I needed a Congratulations card for a coworker, so I pulled out the Folk Floral Stem set to make a card for the staff to sign.  I used a very different colour combo for me!  I rarely stamp on anything but white or cream, but this time I tried it on a peachy/pink colour, and stencilled over it with darker shades.  I used the same colour for the card base, then layered the Stitched Scalloped Rectangle dies twice in a darker pink, and did the same with the floral, layered it twice for a little more stability before adhering it with 3D foam adhesive.  I used the Perfect Sentiments stamp and die set - again on the pink cardstock, and finished off the card by adding a little Wink of Stella to the blooms for some glimmer.  All supplies are Pinkfresh Studio.

I am entering this into the March Pinkfresh Studio Challenge which is layers!



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails