Tuesday, September 21, 2021

The Greetery Thank You Cards

 I have a niece getting married in a few weeks, so I decided to make her a set of thank you cards to tuck in with their gift.  I used lovely stamps and dies from The Greetery to put them together:


I chose my colour palette from the two colours of brown cardstock that I used to make the wood slice, and stuck with Distress Oxide inks in Tattered Rose, Worn Lipstick, Bundled Sage and Peeled Paint, using the pink and green to blend a soft halo of colour on the white rectangle.  The browns are Rusty Hinge and Walnut Stain.  The stamp set is Budding Beauties - Autumn.  I spattered some brown paint lightly on the back ground, and then adhered the wood slice down with 3D foam adhesive.  I managed to get five of each made to send!



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails