Friday, September 3, 2021

Fall Wreath

I've been playing with more of my new product from the Pigment Craft Company this week.  This is the Fall Wreath set.  I've just used the die that matches the stamp set today, it works beautifully on it's own to cut out the different wreath shapes.  I pulled out the years-old Chloe's Closet papers from Making Memories, and die cut a bunch of different patterns:

A bit of a softer, muted palette for me!  I used one of the ledger style papers in the set as my 5 1/2 x 5 1/2" card base, and cut a smaller square out of the middle that I mounted on kraft cardstock and adhered back down with 3D adhesive tape.
I cut the full wreath out of 4 different patterned papers that I layered over each other to form my wreath (and I had enough leftovers for a 2nd smaller version).  The sentiment is from Pinkfresh Studio.  I'm adding to my stash of cards to keep at work for retirements, special occasions etc. - so I'm hopeful this would work as a masculine card?  Great to make something a little different.
 

1 comment:

Allie said...

Very fun wreaths that you created! Can't wait to see what more you do with these new goodies :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails