Sunday, August 22, 2021

Pigment Craft Co.

There is a new kid on the block!  And her name is Pigment Craft Company.  I'm a proud Canadian, and this is a great new stamp company out of Saskatchewan.  You're going to want to check them out!  They have an amazing style, and a great assortment of product, even though they've only been around for a few months.  Their fall release came out this week, and my order came in TWO DAYS!  Happy sigh.

My cards feature two of their sets from the latest release: Sweater Season Sentiments, and Pumpkin Patch.  I set up the 2-3 step stamps in my Misti, and went to town stamping about 30 pumpkins and gourds, using several different combinations of Distress Oxide Inks.  Then I fussy cut them all out one evening watching TV. 

I put together a slimline card, using a Pinkfresh Studio stencil with Bundled Sage and Speckled Egg inks to create my background, and cut it out with a Studio Katia die.  I glued on a bunch of the pumpkins/gourds adhering a couple with 3D adhesive dots, and stamped the sentiment in Versafine Onyx Black Ink.  A few black Nuvo dots finished it off.  I have a sister with an October birthday, so this should be the perfect card. 

But I couldn't stop there... I decided to create an A2 version of the same card:

So happy with how these came together!  And I still have a pile of cut images ready for a few more cards.  Here are a couple of close ups:


1 comment:

Allie said...

These are just so cozy and pretty! Loving the pumpkin colours and it all does look so cozy on that background!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails