Sunday, November 1, 2020

Holly card

 I recently got to play with Photoplay's two-step stencils for Demo Days at the Papercrafter's Workshop... and I loved them so much, that I got a set for myself (I have the snowflakes, too - but haven't busted them out yet).  Here's what I put together:  

  

The stencils were so easy to line up - I started with the holly, blending Distress Oxide ink in Speckled Egg, then a little Peacock Feathers into the edges, and finally a little Faded Jeans overtop to tone it down a little.  For the berries I used Tattered Rose, Worn Lipstick and a little Aged Mahogany.

The Joy die and stamp are Photoplay's Say it With Stamps line - I die cut the word in two colours of metallic cardstock and then white embossed the phrase onto some black cardstock, cutting it out with the tiny strip dies that are part of the line.  Such a fun card to make!


1 comment:

Allie said...

That red foil looks so great! Your demo cards were awesome!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails