Sunday, December 22, 2019

For You Deer tags

I got some happy mail a few weeks ago, from the wonderful Tracey McNeeley... who puts on the "25 days of Christmas Tags" event in November.  I was lucky enough to win a draw she made, and I received these adorable stamps/dies from Lawn Fawn:
 This is the For You Deer stamp set, with matching dies, and the tag die add-on set (shopping links below).  They're so cute!
 There are all kinds of sentiments in the set, some that work for other occasions too.  And... they are front & back stamps, so you can see their behinds on the flip side of the tags where there's room to write:
 I managed to get 20 of the tags made, as well as about 35 tiny bookmarks that I put in my Christmas cards for coworkers.  If you just use the reindeer and polar bear on their own, they make the sweetest little bookmarks that are about 1 1/2" tall:
 And the backside:
Even though I will likely make & post a few more Christmas cards over the next few weeks, this is probably my last post prior to Christmas, so I want to wish everyone a very happy holiday!  Stay tuned for a "Top 12 of 2019" post next week.
Lawn Fawn - Clear Photopolymer Stamps - For You, DeerLawn Fawn - Lawn Cuts - Dies - For You, DeerLawn Fawn - Lawn Cuts - Dies - For You, Deer Add-On

1 comment:

Allie said...

These little guys look great paired with the patterned paper!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails