Thursday, February 14, 2019

Mugs and Kisses

Today I'm sharing the valentine that I made for my daughter, who is coming home tonight for her reading week!  The Mugs and Kisses stamp set is intended as a wintry/holiday set... but with us expecting over a foot of snow this week, I thought that it would work perfectly as a wintry valentine, especially with the cute sentiment.  I've used the sketch from the current Mix It Up challenge on the Sugar Pea Designs blog:
 My sewing machine was acting up... so don't look too closely at the stitching!  But I love the little bit of texture that the sewing adds.  I popped the mug up with pop dots, and added some gumdrops & a few diecut hearts.

Stamp set is Mugs and Kisses by Sugar Pea Designs; Patterned paper is Down on the Farm by Doodlebug Designs; Versafine Onyx Black ink; Copic Markers; Black matte dumdrops are Your Next Stamp; Heart die is Verve.

2 comments:

Allie said...

This card is so sweet, Paige will love it! Enjoy having her home!

Kerin said...

I love the plaid background for your sweet coffee mug! Thanks for joining us this month at SugarPea Designs!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails