Saturday, February 2, 2019

Fishin' Watercolour Card

This is pretty much a CASE of a Watercolour Wednesday scene, but I wanted to try doing some Art Impressions watercolours, using a limited palette.  So with brown, a little grey and shades of African Violet markers, here's what I came up with:
 I'm quite happy with how this turned out!  I'm just getting started with the Little Boys & Girls sets, so I'm learning what colours/methods work best. 
Lots more watercolours to come this week!  Oh, and if you're in the Greater Toronto area, and want to take an Ai watercolour painting class... I'm teaching at The Crafter's Workshop next week - there are still some Tuesday spots available!
Stamp sets used are: WC Little Boys set; WC Dogs set; WC Boat set; Marvy & Tombow markers; Paper and cardstock is Close To My Heart.

1 comment:

Allie said...

Beautifully coloured! I like the colours you chose for this one!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails