Friday, February 23, 2018

Watercolour Class

Hello!  I am excited to share the first of four cards that I will be teaching in a class at The Workshop in Stouffville, Ontario.  The class will be featuring the Art Impressions watercolour stamps that Sheri carries at the store.  I've been using them for years, and they're a fun way to quickly put an amazing looking watercolour scene together to use on a card.  There are two classes, Tuesday, April 17th 7-10pm, or if you prefer: Friday, April 20th 1-4pm.  All the details are here.  Here is the first card using Garden Wagon Mini Set, and the Flower & Foliage sets:
Sign-ups for the classes are open now!  Contact Sheri at the Workshop to reserve your spot.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

This is such a pretty image coloured beautifully, love the check paper !
Hugs Kaz xx

Allie said...

I wish I was there to take your class! I just love this card, especially the details of the gingham and the sweet little hello in the corner. Your watercolour style is my favourite :)

Jil Lebel said...

Your class card is beautiful! Your students are lucky to have such a skilled teacher.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails