Saturday, February 24, 2018

Inspired By All The Little Things #80

I am so happy to be playing along with the Inspired By All The Little Things challenge!  I was on the original Design Team when Lesley started the challenge a couple of years ago - and it was a wonderful team to be a part of!  There is talent galore, and plenty of inspiration to be found.  I was inspired by the colours, the birdhouse, that gold 'hello' on the wall and the overall shabby chic feel of the photo.
 I used a Teresa Collins paper pad called "Summer Stories", and dug out an old CTMH stamp set I had for the birdhouse.  I sewed a line of zigzag stitching with some metallic gold thread across the bottom, and die cut the word hello with an Avery Elle die.  The gumdrops are from Your Next Stamp.  I took another photo in some warmer lighting to try and show the gold cardstock a little better - the actual colour of the card is somewhere between the two photos!

3 comments:

Leigh Penner said...

Great take on the inspiration photo!

Allie said...

Cute card! I really like the whimsical feel of it!

Sheri Gilson said...

Lovely take on the inspiration, Karen! Thanks so much for playing along with us!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails