Friday, February 23, 2018

Freshly Made Sketch #325

I am feeling pretty smug, after getting SIX Christmas cards assembled today, using this week's Freshly Made Sketch!  And there's a seventh card sitting on my craft desk waiting to be assembled...  They're all just variations on the same theme, but I used up these American Crafts papers that I've had for a number of years, so it feels good to use up some old stuff, too:
 I added some silver snowflakes to the first two... and had fun with these little green staples!

Patterned papers are Christmas by American Crafts.  Stamps are Close To My Heart; Stitched Alpine Snowflake dies are Poppy Stamps; Hexagon and Square stitched dies are Dienamics by My Favorite Things.

2 comments:

Allie said...

Great design! I really like the Happy ho ho ho to you stamp!

Narelle Farrugia said...

OH look at all those wonderful Christmas cards! Don't you love it when you can use a great sketch to create so many cards? Thanks for joining us at FMS this week!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails