Thursday, May 25, 2017

White Space is Nice Space Challenge

It's my feature today on the Ai blog, we are showcasing the two new acrylic stamp sets available at Michaels through Hampton Art.  Our challenge is "White Space is Nice Space" so we want to see your CAS creations.  Here's my effort using SC0794:
 CAS is not the easiest cardmaking style for me!  I love pattern & colour, so I have to work a little harder to have white space on my cards :o)  I opted to make a 6" square card, as I needed that extra bit of white space around the frame to balance out the card.  I popped up the image and the "best" banner to give the card a little dimension:
 The set also includes a cupcake, and three sentiments, so here's what the inside of my card looks like:
 I added a few enamel dots to the lower part of the card to balance things out a bit better.
 Be sure to link up your CAS creation over on the Ai blog, there are always fabulous prizes to be won!
Copics used: Skin tones - E11, E00, E000, R30, E53, E51, E50, E34, E31
Greys - C9, C7, C5, C3, C1
Blues - B95, B93, B91, B21, BV04, BV01, BV00
Pinks - RV14, RV13, RV11, RV10
Greens - BG18, BG15, BG13, BG11, YG05, YG03, YG01, YG00
Yellows - Y11, Y38, Y35, Y32, Y21

3 comments:

Anita in France said...

Oh this is so fun, Karen ... such a fanastic celebratory image and wonderful colouring ... scrumptious! Anita :)

Renee Matarese said...

Perfectly festive! I love how fun and bright this is. I can't wait to get this set!

Allie said...

Sounds like a fun challenge! Nice work with this card :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails