Tuesday, May 16, 2017

Bird Watercolour

I am posting on the Art Impressions blog today.
I am on a mission in 2017 to stretch myself with the Ai Watercolor stamps!  With such a great new selection of sets to use... I want to step outside the box a little.  As soon as I saw the new WC Birds Set (Sku #4872) I had this card in my mind:
This was a combination of several stamp sets!  I started with the long twig stamp from Clay Pot (Sku #4701), stamped twice to create the branch.  Then I used the large and small leafy stamps from WC Foliage Set 2 New (Sku #4867) to create the leaves.  I added the nest & bird from the WC Birds Set.  I scribbled my blue Marvy marker onto my palette, and used it to watercolour in the suggestion of the sky.  The sentiment is an oft-used one by me - it is from the Garden TF Set (Sku #4203).
Happy painting!


1 comment:

Allie said...

Lovely card, very soft :). I really like that sentiment, too.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails