Tuesday, May 9, 2017

Mooove It Mini Shaker

I am posting on the Art Impressions blog today!
I am shakin' things up a little today, with the Mooove It Mini Shaker (Sku #4797):
 You're probably singing the song now, aren't you?  There's just something about dancing cows...  I coloured them up with my Copic markers, and you'll notice that the hind quarters on the front cow also come as a separate stamp.  After colouring his derriere, I used the die cut included in the set to cut it out, and used a Mini Action Wobble to pop it up - giving him a wonderful shimmy when you flick it!  You can see where the Wobble is a bit better here:
There are three cute sentiments in the set, so I cut one of them out in a pennant shape, and added the little milk carton on pop dots as well.  I made a second card with a few paper changes, a different sentiment and some zigzag stitching:

Happy stamping!
Copics used - Browns: E47, E44, E43, E41, E53, E51, E50, E35, E34, E33, E31
Pinks - R32, R30, E000
Oranges - YR16, YR15
Yellows - Y26, Y23, E51
Greens - BG13, BG11


2 comments:

Lori Turner said...

Oh my gosh, Karen - these are AWESOME!!! lol...they make me smile! xoxoxo

Cynthia said...

This group of party cows really made me smile, Karen! Great colors and I love the milk carton.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails