Wednesday, July 1, 2015

One Crazy Stamper July Challenge

It's officially summer!  Even though it's been feeling pretty summery for weeks now, July just seems to be the official start to the season - and July 1st brings us a new challenge on the One Crazy Stamper blog!  I've gone totally summery with this one, using one of the Art Impressions Vintage Vixens images: Bathing Suit Set (Sku #4589)
 I've paired up the ladies with a 6x6" paper pad from Doodlebug Designs: Sunkissed , and of course, my favourite enamel dots!  The sentiment reads: My bathing suit told me to go to the gym but my sweatpants said, "Nah, you're good."  I think we can all relate!

Be sure to head on over to the OCS blog to see what the rest of the design team has to share with you this month, and we would love you to join our challenge!  Here's where you can find things in the One Crazy Stamper store:

1 comment:

Allie said...

I love all of your embellishments on this one and your sweet sunglasses die! Nice colouring, too :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails