Saturday, January 31, 2015

Funky Valentine

Yes, this is my version of a funky valentine.  I've been quiet on my blog - I've been busy trying to work ahead on my commitments, so I took time out tonight to start making valentines for my family.  I loved the inspiration photo at the Fusion Challenge, so I used both it and their sketch to come up with a valentine for my son.  This was fairly quickly coloured - so excuse the less than stellar colouring job, but my 19yr old son is not going to notice how well blended my shades of red are (smile).  I love how this turned out - especially the non typical valentine colour combo:
Patterned papers are Head Over Heels collection, Bo Bunny; Stamp set is Wings of Love, Verve; Pennant banner die, Verve; Copic Markers; Cardstock is Ruby, White Daisy, Pear & Black, CTMH.

4 comments:

Allie said...

Cute card, Auntie Karen! Great colour choices, I'm sure Adam will love it!

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

This is so fun! Love the coloring of your heart and wings!

Michelle said...

What a fabulous Valentine! Wow! Thanks for joining us at Fusion!

~amy~ said...

Such a gorgeous card!
Thanks for playing along with us at FUSION!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails