Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Christmas cards for The Challenge

I've made two really simple Christmas cards tonight... with NO stamping!  This isn't the norm for me, but I have so many lovely paper packs that come with sheets of stickers, or preprinted sentiments, that I want to make an attempt to use them on either tags or cards.  I was very thankful this year, to have a huge stash of cards already made by the time the busy fall season started, so I'm keeping up my efforts in regards to Christmas cards.  Lesley's current colour combo for The Challenge worked perfectly with these holiday papers, and I've loosely followed the sketch as well:

Patterned papers and stickers are Very Merry Christmas, Echo Park; Twine is American Crafts; Enamel dots are Your Next Embellie.

5 comments:

wienerhoneymooners said...

Karen, Aww these are so great!!!! Better not Pout!! Just love that expression! Thanks for joining us at The Challenge, so great when you do!

Kim Heggins said...

Karen...just too cute! I love your sentiment, so fun and all your festive patterned paper too, so perfect. Thank you so much for playing along with us at The Challenge.

Nance said...

Very adorable cards, Karen! Love the patterns and preprinted dies and sentiments. Thanks for playing The Challenge!

Lesley said...

I love everything you make, Karen. These are both perfect for Christmas and so nice to add to your stash. Thanks for playing!!!

Anonymous said...

Love that "better not pout", great sentiment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails